Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jim Davis won a Model Shipways Confederacy Auction in eBay!

Jim Davis of Charleston, SC sent us a nice note regarding his recent experience on
the Model Expo eBay Store. Jim recently won an auction of the USF Confederacy 1778, Admiralty Model by Model Shipways - he picked up this kit for $373.91 (plus shipping)! If you haven't done so already, sign up for our email on the Model Expo eBay Store, take a look at what we have on auction, and be sure to check back often. Who knows, maybe you can pick up a great deal on that special kit you've always wanted!





Jim's comments: I just received my model of the Confederacy that I won on the Model Expo eBay Store. This kit is a total class act!! I can't wait to get started ( I have to finish the rigging on my current ship first). Thank you for producing this fine ship model.

Jim Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment