Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Phantom NY Pilot Boat by Ed Goldstein

Ed Goldstein of Wellington, FL sent us completed pictures of his 
Phantom New York Pilot Boat by Model Shipways - great job Ed! And, it should be noted that Ed built his Phantom New York Pilot Boat for FREE! How'd he do that? Click here to find out!

Ed's email: Ladies and Gentlemen, attached please find photos of my Phantom Pilot Boat Build. It took me slightly over six months to build; however, John Garcia consented to a two month extension to the six-month "free-build" period. Please advise when the credit will be issued to my account so that I can start my next build. 

I'm sure that you appreciate how good your products are and how responsive your customer service is. But, in case you don't know, your products are superb and your customer service is outstanding. Thank you.










No comments:

Post a Comment