Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Frank Ryczek Jr Needs Your Help!

Frank Ryczek Jr of Jacksonville, FL needs some ship modeling guidance - hoping some of you can help him out! Frank recently completed the Fair American by Model Shipways and is considering the Niagara - see his note to us below. And, if you can help him, please email Frank Ryczek Jr by clicking his name!


Frank's note to us: Ahoy there Model Expo-

I have just finished the Model Shipways kit of "FAIR AMERICAN" and she is a jewel. This is my first true plank on bulkhead tall ship model and I must say that I learned a lot of new tricks building this model and it has made me a better scale modeler.

I'm ready for my next project and I really like the NIAGARA kit. What difficulties would I encounter with this kit as compared to the Fair American? I'd like to hear from other scale ship modelers that have built this model to hear what they have to say as well.

Thanks Model Expo and staff for all of your expert help with the Fair American build!

High tides- Frank Ryczek, Jr.
Jacksonville, Florida



1 comment:

  1. Frank, take a hard look at the Syren kit. I retired last year and hadn't done any ship building for 25 years. After much research I purchased the ME Syren and I am very pleased with all phases of the kit and the backup information available.
    Enjoy-
    Regards, Harley (South Florida)

    ReplyDelete